Mazda CX-5 w/o AVM (2017-2020) Aftermarket Backup Camera OE Part # K123-67-RC0
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING verified_user 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Master Tailgaters Replacement for Mazda CX-5 w/o AVM (2017-2020) Backup Camera OE Part # K123-67-RC0
Replaces Model Number: K123-67-RC0
For use with:
- Mazda CX-5 w/o AVM 2017-2020
This is an aftermarket backup camera, not OEM. This camera will plug into your existing wire harness. If your vehicle currently does NOT have a backup camera system, this camera will not work. Double Check your part number prior to ordering.
STEP ONE: CALL
Before ordering this item:
First, you need to call the Parts Department of your local dealer to find out your exact Part Number.
STEP TWO: CHECK
Double check your Part Number with our part number to confirm.
- Oftentimes, people buy the wrong camera because they only match the model/year of their car.
- To avoid this, you just need to compare your part number to this one and make sure they match!
STEP THREE: PURCHASE
Once you complete steps ONE and TWO, and confirmed a match, you can purchase this camera without having to worry about whether or not it will work for your vehicle!
- Sensor: ¼” On-Semi (USA) CMOS Active Pixel Array, Lens: Nidec (Japan) (Glass + Plastic)
- Minimum Illumination : .1 Lux light sensitivity
- Signal System : NTSC/PAL
- Effective Pixel : 728 x 582
- Electronic Shutter : 1/50 to 1/100,000 seconds
- Resolution : 600 TV lines
- Angle : 170 Degrees
- Waterproof Rate : IP68
- Power : DC 6v-12v
OE CAMERAS BACKED BY A 1 YEAR WARRANTY!!!
**ATTENTION: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number*
[Replaces]: OE Part # K123-67-RC0
[Fits]: Mazda CX-5 w/o AVM (2017-2020)
[Resolution]: 600 TV Lines
[Plug and Play]: Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness