Master Tailgaters Third Brake Light Bracket and Backup Camera Replacement for 2013-Current Nissan NV200 and Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING verified_user 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Master Tailgaters Nissan NV200 and Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van 2013-Current
Brake Light Backup Camera (Full Color Camera)
For use with:
Nissan NV200 and Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van (2013-Current)
This is an aftermarket Brake Light Backup Camera, not OEM. For the power supply, you can connect it to any 12V power source. For example, if you wanted the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a 12V source that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights. Includes video and power extension cable, 10 Meters.
Provides a clear view of your truck bed and nearby backup surroundings.
**Does NOT include brake light**
The most important feature of this Brake Light Bracket is the camera.
Master Tailgaters is dedicated to providing the best camera: clarity, dependability and longevity.
Each Camera is manufactured to provide a clear image. Not all cameras are made the same and we know that which is why Master Tailgaters never cuts any corners. In order to ensure a quality product, our cameras are double checked prior to shipping.
Our cameras are designed to work in low light settings. We know that backing up at night deserves a clear and safe picture of your surroundings.
Our Brake Light Backup Cameras come with a 4 pin connector, 10M cable, 1M power line, adapter, adapter line, screws, and an instruction manual.
Everything you'll need for installation!
If you don't need the parking lines, the camera's parking grid lines can be turned off by cutting the loop wire.
- 10M Cable, 1M Power Line, Adapter, Adapter Line, Stainless Steel Screws, and Instruction Manual
- The camera's parking grid lines can be turned off by cutting the loop wire.
- Our cameras are designed to work in low light settings. We know that backing up at night deserves a clear and safe picture of your surroundings.
- Make sure to compare photos to your own brake light, if it looks different then it will NOT fit.
- Prior to installing and running all wiring, double check to make sure everything is in proper working order.
- This product is licensed under United States Patent No. 7,609,961
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY CCD
- Effective Pixel: NTSC: 752 × 494 pixels, PAL: 752 × 582 pixels
- IR LED: 8PCS
- Resolution : 600 TV line
- View Angle: 170º
- Min Illumination: 0 Lux (LED ON)
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Night Distance: 35ft
- Power Voltage: 12V
- Cable Length: 10M