Master Tailgaters Brake Light Backup Camera Replacement for Dodge Promaster 08-16
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING verified_user 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Master Tailgaters Dodge Promaster and Cargo Van 2008-2016
Third Brake Light Camera (Full Color Camera)
For use with:
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Dodge Promaster
This is an aftermarket Brake Light Backup Camera, not OEM. For the power supply, you can connect it to any 12V power source. For example, if you wanted the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a 12V source that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights. Includes video and power extension cable, 10 Meters.
Provides a clear view of your truck bed and nearby backup surroundings.
**Does NOT include brake light**
The most important feature of this Brake Light Backup Camera is the camera. Master Tailgaters is dedicated to providing the best camera: clarity, dependability and longevity. Each Camera is manufactured to provide a clear image. Not all cameras are made the same and we know that which is why Master Tailgaters never cuts any corners. In order to ensure a quality product, our cameras are double checked prior to shipping. Our cameras are designed to work in low light settings. We know that backing up at night deserves a clear and safe picture of your surroundings.
If you don't need the parking lines, the camera's parking grid lines can be turned off by cutting the loop wire.
Product Accessories: Our Brake Light Backup Cameras come with a 4 pin connector, 10M cable, 1M power line, adapter, adapter line, screws, and an instruction manual. Everything you'll need for installation!
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY CCD
- Effective Pixel: NTSC: 752×494 pixels PAL: 752×582 pixels
- IR LED: 8PCS
- Resolution : 600 TV line
- View Angle: 170º
- Min Illumination : 0 Lux (LED ON)
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Night Distance: 35ft
- Power Voltage: 12V
- Cable Length:10M
- Installation of this Brake Light Backup Camera is a breeze.
- 10M Cable, 1M Power Line, Adapter, Adapter Line, Stainless Steel Screws, and Instruction Manual
- Each of our Brake Light Backup Cameras include proper wiring.
- Prior to installing and running all wiring, double check to make sure everything is in proper working order.
- If you have any questions, just ask!
- Before purchasing check the back of your Monitor/Screen that you have a Yellow RCA input for easy installation.
- Make sure to compare photos to your own brake light, if it looks different then it will NOT fit.
- This Brake Light Backup Camera is not recommended to be installed with Factory Navigation/Monitor units. It is possible but requires professional installation.
[RESOLUTION]: 600 TV Lines
[IMAGE SENSOR]: 1/3" SONY CCD, 0 Lux
[ANGLE]: Wide View 170 Degrees
[NOTE***]: There are many knock offs of this product that use inferior parts which we do not endorse. Although the handle, camera and images may look similar, they are not the same and not a Master Tailgaters product. This product is licensed under United States Patent No. 7,609,961